Each year local Greenville favorites line up on Main Street bringing out their best dishes for Artisphere. From award-winning favorite dishes to unique bites crafted for the festival, your taste buds won’t leave disappointed!
Check out our 2022 restaurants below!
Culinary Arts Cafe
LOCATION: Main Street Bridge
- Maui’s Power Bowl(Ramen)
- Philly Cheesesteak Eggrolls
- Hot Chicken Sandwich(Fried)
- Seoul Mate(Korean BBQ Chicken Sandwich)
- Post Balone(Fried Bologne Sandwich)
- Charlie’s 100 Year (Philly Cheese Sandwich)
Arts & Drafts
LOCATION: E. Broad Street
Grab a tasty craft beer on one side of Broad and watch as muralists enliven the other side with live, large-scale painting. With Gus Cutty of Asheville and Nick Burns, aka Ninja Picasso, of Greenville, this event, new in 2022, is sure to become a crowd favorite.